If you looking for MotoCast for Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX, you come to the right place. MotoCast is a free application for your PC or Mac. It gives you access to the media and files on your computer wherever you go. Play your entire collection of music and videos on your mobile device over Wi-Fi and cellular 3G / 4G networks. Easily move media between your phone and computer.
To enjoy media streaming or syncing between your PC and your Motorola device, you will first need to install MotoCast on your PC.
Follow the installation steps for MotoCast:
- Connect your Motorola device to your PC with the USB cable that came in the box with your device.
- The installer should launch automatically. If it does not, look for the Motorola icon within “My Computer” and double-click to launch the installer to manually launch the installer
- You can also download MotoCast from www.mymotocast.com
- Respond to Motorola License agreement.
- MotoCast for PC requires access to the Internet in order to stream content, update itself, and keep your Motorola device up-to-date. You may have to consent to allowing the components of MotoCast access to the Internet during or immediately after installation.
- Follow the steps to setup a MotoCast account and enjoy!
Note: MotoCast USB will launch automatically when your device is connected. In the case of Verizon Wireless devices, V CAST™ Media Manager will launch or attempt to install when a Verizon device is connected.
If you need MotoCast user manual, you can download here.