If you searching for Samsung Approved for Enterprise (SAFE) Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 by AT&T, you come to the right place. Here we will explain what is SAFE? Samsung Galaxy Note is one of the Samsung Approved for Enterprise-certified device, supports the four pillars of SAFE, including Mobile Device Management (MDM), on-device encryption (ODE), corporate email/calendar/contacts, and Virtual Private Networks (VPN).
– The Galaxy Note offers AES 256-bit on-device encryption that helps safeguard sensitive data while maintaining fast conversion time and boot-up.
– With full support for Exchange ActiveSync v.14, users can sync and manage work email, contacts, and calendars on the Galaxy Note, and IT departments can employ EAS policies to help protect company data.
– IT managers can control the Galaxy Note remotely with MDM support to deploy apps, push updates, control passwords, and set policies.
– MDM provides extra security for lost or stolen phones by enabling remote locking and wiping of devices.
– Support for VPN allows users to connect with corporate resources when they’re out of the office.
– Polaris Office, a valuable productivity suite that’s not available in Android Market, is preloaded on the Galaxy Note, enabling users to open, view, and edit Microsoft Office and Google™ documents on the go.
– The Galaxy Note isn’t bogged down with preloaded enterprise software, but instead is flexible and easy for IT departments to customize with business solutions from a wide variety of MDM and VPN providers.
If you need more informations about Samsung Approved for Enterprise (SAFE) Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 by AT&T, click here
Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-i717 Related Articles:
– Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717 User Manual Guide by AT&T
– Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717 USB Driver for Windows XP/Vista/7
– Samsung Galaxy Note Free Games Download
– Samsung Galaxy Note Free Applications Download
– Transfer Pictures and Videos Content from Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 to Computer
– Setting Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 as a Tethered Modem for Computer
– Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 TouchWiz User Interface
– Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 Official Android OS Versions Updates
– Connect Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 to HDTV Using HDMI Cable
– Setting Music and Ringtones on Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717
– Set Up Google/Gmail Account on Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717
– Delete Personal Information on Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717