Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 runs Android 2.3 Gingrebread with TouchWiz user interface. Touchwiz is the latest evolution of Samsung’s custom user experience for Android. Let’s know more about the TouchWiz User Interface
There are many things you can do with TouchWiz, include pull down the notifications menu to access system settings; pinch the screen to see an overview of your seven customizable home screens; and cycle through them crazy-fast by holding down and swiping along the row of dots.
On the Samsung GALAXY Note, you can take a screenshot by swiping the edge of your hand left and right across the screen. You can also capture a screenshot by pressing the Power and Home buttons, or by using the S Pen. TouchWiz is so customizable. It gives you the option to change the icons or applications along the bottom of your phone so you can quickly access whatever you use the most. To do it, from the Applications screen touch Menu > Edit. Then, press and hold the app icon to drag it anywhere onto the bottom deck or within your apps list.
Want more? Rotate your finger over a Gallery photo and the image will rotate, too. Shake the device to trigger a search for Bluetooth devices. And maybe it will be your favorite: flip the phone over or press your hand over its face to pause a song or video, or mute an incoming call. These are all fun, clever ways to interact with the Samsung GALAXY Note in addition to the usual finger-tap settings. Thanks to the smart TouchWiz user interface.
Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-i717 Related Articles:
– Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717 User Manual Guide by AT&T
– Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717 USB Driver for Windows XP/Vista/7
– Samsung Galaxy Note Free Games Download
– Samsung Galaxy Note Free Applications Download
– Transfer Pictures and Videos Content from Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 to Computer
– Setting Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 as a Tethered Modem for Computer
– Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 TouchWiz User Interface
– Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 Official Android OS Versions Updates
– Connect Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 to HDTV Using HDMI Cable
– Setting Music and Ringtones on Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717
– Set Up Google/Gmail Account on Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717
– Delete Personal Information on Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717