Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 features a huge 5.3” display looks more like a small tablet than a handset. But, it’s truly a handset. The Galaxy Note is powered by 1.5GHz dual-core (Qualcomm). It runs Android Gingerbread 2.3 OS. With its Gingerbread, the Samsung GALAXY Note performance is very good. But, most users expect they can update the Note to the latest Android Ice Cream Sandwich version.
As we know, Android is mobile operating system from Google. The software was originally built by a company called Android Inc, that was purchased by Google in 2005. Android has become a powerhouse that powers not only smartphones and tablet from its modest debuts, but a host of other less high-profile devices and gadgets. Samsung is one of the phone and tablet-maker which use Android as their major OS.
Back to the Samsung GALAXY Note, we sure with the update version of the Android Ice Cream Sandwich, the Note will be more excellent. The Android 4.0 update would push the user interface (UI) responsiveness to the next level.
On the Samsung GALAXY Note, you can simply check official Android OS versions updates. From the Home screen, touch Applications app, choose Settings, then About phone. The Build number and Baseband version show the current software version on your mobile device. When an update is made available, this page will contain information on how to obtain the update. So, you will be stay in updated.
Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-i717 Related Articles:
– Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717 User Manual Guide by AT&T
– Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717 USB Driver for Windows XP/Vista/7
– Samsung Galaxy Note Free Games Download
– Samsung Galaxy Note Free Applications Download
– Transfer Pictures and Videos Content from Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 to Computer
– Setting Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 as a Tethered Modem for Computer
– Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 TouchWiz User Interface
– Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 Official Android OS Versions Updates
– Connect Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 to HDTV Using HDMI Cable
– Setting Music and Ringtones on Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717
– Set Up Google/Gmail Account on Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717
– Delete Personal Information on Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717