Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 is a pretty huge-handset. The Galaxy Note that is currently available in the U.S with AT&T service. The AT&T flavor of the Galaxy Note features 4G LTE along with HSPA+, and 3G, which is a fast and nice.
Like other Samsung’s smartphone, the GALAXY Note has usual Android commands for Menu, Home, Back and Search. For display, the Galaxy Note sports a 5.3? Super AMOLED HD screen supports1280 x 800 pixel. Beside the impressive display, the Samsung Galaxy Note also comes with a stylus for doodling and writing on the phone.
The Samsung GALAXY Note is equipped with a Qualcomm SnapDragon dual-core APQ 8060 1.5 Ghz. With this processor, the Note runs Android Gingerbread 2.3 OS excellently. Samsung GALAXY Note also excellently provides music and video features. And here we want to guide you how to set music and ringtones on Samsung GALAXY Note. First, from the Home screen, press Applications > Music Player. Then, from the Music display, select an option:
– All to display all your current local music files
– Playlists to select a customized playlist you’ve created to organize your music
– Albums to display your current local music files sorted by album
– Artists to display your current local music files sorted by artist
– Once you’ve displayed a list of songs, you can browse through your available titles.
– Touch the desired song to begin playing
– You also can choose one of your favorite songs as ringtone. Enjoy.
Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-i717 Related Articles:
– Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717 User Manual Guide by AT&T
– Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717 USB Driver for Windows XP/Vista/7
– Samsung Galaxy Note Free Games Download
– Samsung Galaxy Note Free Applications Download
– Transfer Pictures and Videos Content from Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 to Computer
– Setting Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 as a Tethered Modem for Computer
– Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 TouchWiz User Interface
– Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 Official Android OS Versions Updates
– Connect Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 to HDTV Using HDMI Cable
– Setting Music and Ringtones on Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717
– Set Up Google/Gmail Account on Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717
– Delete Personal Information on Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717