For some reason, may be you want to delete your personal information on the Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 then change it with a new one. You can delete your personal information in a simple step on Factory Data Reset option menu. But, be careful! Performing a Factory data reset will erase your system storage. So, better to consider it again.
After you are absolutely sure to delete your personal information on the Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717, follow our guide here carefully. As we said before, Factory Data Reset option lets you reset your device to the original factory settings, which erases all data from the device’s application storage. These include your Google account, all other email and social networking accounts, system and application data and settings, and downloaded applications. It’s good if you have a backup of them, especially your important data.
Luckily, Factory Data Reset option will not erase current system software, bundled applications, and USB storage files such as music and photos unless you check the Format USB storage checkbox. Now follow the step of deleting personal information on Samsung GALAXY Note below:
– From the Home screen, touch Applications > Settings > Privacy > Factory data reset.
– Carefully read the Factory Data Reset information.
– To clear music, pictures, and other user data, add a checkmark to Format USB storage.
– Don’t miss to read the disclaimer and touch Reset phone.
– If you are certain that you would like to restore all factory settings, touch Erase everything.
– Finally, the deleting process is complete.
Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-i717 Related Articles:
– Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717 User Manual Guide by AT&T
– Samsung Galaxy Note SGH-I717 USB Driver for Windows XP/Vista/7
– Samsung Galaxy Note Free Games Download
– Samsung Galaxy Note Free Applications Download
– Transfer Pictures and Videos Content from Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 to Computer
– Setting Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 as a Tethered Modem for Computer
– Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 TouchWiz User Interface
– Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 Official Android OS Versions Updates
– Connect Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717 to HDTV Using HDMI Cable
– Setting Music and Ringtones on Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717
– Set Up Google/Gmail Account on Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717
– Delete Personal Information on Samsung GALAXY Note SGH-i717